You have a message, now learn
 how to master the craft of 
spreading it to millions.

WELCOME TO PROFESSIONAL SPEAKING WITH FREDRIK HAREN

“THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE FREE RESOURCE ON PROFESSIONAL SPEAKING ON THE INTERNET.”

Get access to hundreds of lessons on professional speaking – for free. Fredrik updates his blog constantly with lessons he wishes to share to Professional Speakers. Sign up today and get access to more than 300 lessons – and new lessons every week PLUS a copy the “How to become a global keynote speaker” ebook!

Learn how to deliver a speech with confidence regardless if this is your first public speaking assignment, first international gig, or first time to speak in front of 10,000 or more.

  • Sign up and you also get access to the “MASTER THE KEYNOTE”- a 5 hours (!) online course that will teach you how to create the perfect keynote speech that will make your audience listen, connect and laugh with you. (Yes, this advanced and intense, 5-hour online course is ALSO free!)

  • Fredrik Haren has created Professional Speaking as a way to serve the global speaking community. It is his way to give back to an industry that has given him so much. If you want to learn highly valuable, high-level, speaking content from someone who is teaching it as a way to give back – not as a way to make money – then this is for you.

  • In this unique course, you will be allowed "into the head" of a global, keynote speaker to learn what he does, how he does it, and why he does what he does - both on stage and before the speech as he delivers his speech in front of 10,000 live audiences and broadcasted to 400,000 people in 128 countries around the world.

Get a preview of the course

In this video you can get a 5-minute sample from the course. (The clip covers one section about introductions and one about why you should ask questions at the beginning of the speech.) It is less than 1.5% (!) of the total course, just to give you a "taste" of the learning experience. The full course is over 5 hours and consists of close to 150 learning points. Sign up – for free - to get access to the other 98.5% of the course, and to all the other free content.


Sign up – for free - to get access to the other 98.5% of the course, and to all the other free content.

Fast-track your learning now and be the best speaker you can be in just 5+ hours.

Command the stage like an expert. Learn from the expert. Are you ready to master your public speaking skills? Are you ready to see yourself in front of thousands of people? You chose the right coach. Sign up now, risk-free.
  • For speakers who are serious about speaking.

  • For speakers who want their coach to be an experienced, global keynote speaker.

  • For speakers like you.

Meet your coach Fredrik Haren whose credentials you can trust and benefit from.

“Let me work with you and you get direct access to my 20 years experience as a full –time global keynote speaker. I have spread my message to millions and now I want to help you do the same. Join the more than 200 speakers that have already benefited from one-on-one coaching." - Fredrik Haren

Quickly master the craft of speaking to millions with our proven approach

JOIN THE MORE THAN 20,000 speakers from all over the world who receive free weekly lessons on professional speaking from Fredrik Haren.

Testimonials

Avni Martin

"Fredrik, you are amazing! Your support and confidence means the world. And I feel so much gratitude. You know when you really land on something that’s aligned to your purpose, you feel on fire. I feel that."

Cecile Eugenio

"You are really, really great!!! And I truly praise God for your life-changing gift and for your generosity!"

Ritu G Merish

"Gosh! It is sooooo good, so detailed and so minute, so nuanced. As (Fredrik) was going through the key points – I was going through my speech and evaluating – what’s there, what’s missing, how can I include that!"

Sign up NOW and you also get the “Frequently Asked Speaker Questions e-guide”

Join Professional Speaking with Fredrik Haren. It is free. You get:

All year access to over 300 lessons, updated weekly via the website. How to Become a Global Keynote Speaker e-book valued at US$9.99. Weekly lessons straight to your inbox. Complimentary access to the online course: “How to Master a Keynote” course. More than 5 hours (!) of video content with advanced professional speaking lessons, plus a copy of “How to become a global keynote speaker” ebook.